Because your privacy is very important to us, we have developed this privacy statement in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate and disclose and make use of personal information. The following outlines our privacy statement.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We are committed to running this website and conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
- A functional cookie required for the website to function correct. If a visitor turns off cookies in the browser, this website will not be fully functional. This cookie stays active untill you close your browser window.
- An optional remember me cookie to make it possible that you are automaticaly logged in when returning to the website. You must activate this when you log in. This cookie stays active for 30 days from the moment you log in.
- A visitor experience improvement cookie to store some information that a visitor enters on certain forms. This information is retrieved when the form is shown again and avoids that the visitor must type the information again. This cookie stays active until you close your browser window.
Third party websites
This website has no hidden connections to third party websites like advertising partners. For payment, this website may direct you to a payment provider. Required payment information, like address, amount, order details, that the visitor has entered on this website may be shared with this payment provider. The visitor of this website should consult the privacy statement of such third party websites and agree to it to complete a payment or leave the third party website.
Securing your data
This website will take all reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent theft, misuse or illegal alteration of the data you sent to us by website forms, email or otherwise. The data is stored on our webservers which are located in The Netherlands, and at the company address stated below. This website provides SSL to allow visitors to access this website using an encryption connection. Your personal data will not be sold, rented or leased to third parties. We may use your personal data to inform you of news regarding this website, including its services or offers. Every such information is accompanied by a message how to opt-out from this information.
Like most other websites, this website makes use of log files. These files are used to record all kinds of information related to the site, this is a standard procedure for most websites. The information inside the log files includes date/time stamp, IP address, browser type, page viewed, referring/exit pages, and data entered during form submisssion. This information is used to administer the website, solve problems, generate website statistics including demographic information. This information is not used to track movement of a visitor around the website on an individual basis.
By using this website the visitor hereby consent to our privacy statement and agree to its terms.
This privacy statement is effective as of November 1, 2018.
Questions, problems, complaints
This website is owned and operated by P.P. Mooring. If you have questions, experience any problems or have complaints please contact:
Buys Ballotstraat 40
4631 GW Hoogerheide
Chamber of Commerce: 27236721
VAT number: NL1201.53.919.B.02
Phone: +31 6 4124 3030 / +31 164 610 218
- Python Multiprocessing graceful shutdown in the proper order
- FastAPI + SQLAlchemy: Asynchronous IO and Back Pressure
- Connect two Docker containers having their own Docker Compose files
- Using Locust to load test a FastAPI app with concurrent users
- Documenting a Flask RESTful API with OpenAPI (Swagger) using APISpec
- Flask RESTful API request parameter validation with Marshmallow schemas
- Using UUIDs instead of Integer Autoincrement Primary Keys with SQLAlchemy and MariaDb
- Adding url_for() links to Jinja templates of a Flask multilanguage website
- SQLAlchemy server-side datetime calculations
- SLQAlchemy dynamic query building and filtering including soft deletes
- Sending mail from a Docker container using ISPConfig3 host Postfix MTA
- Python Flask app on Docker in ISPConfig3 with Nginx - Part 1: Minimal app