Matches found for tag 'DNS': 2
13 July 2023 Updated 13 July 2023 by Peter
Offload your Python aoihttp application by adding caching DNS resolvers to your local system.
27 November 2020 Updated 27 November 2020 by Peter
A website URL starting with 'www' prevents visitor data (cookies) being send to unintended destinations.
- Don't Repeat Yourself (DRY) with Jinja2
- SQLAlchemy, PostgreSQL, maximum number of rows per user
- Show the values in SQLAlchemy dynamic filters
- Secure data transfer with Public Key encryption and pyNaCl
- rqlite: a high-availability and distributed SQLite alternative
- Should I migrate my Docker Swarm to Kubernetes?
- Using Python's pyOpenSSL to verify SSL certificates downloaded from a host
- Using UUIDs instead of Integer Autoincrement Primary Keys with SQLAlchemy and MariaDb
- Connect to a service on a Docker host from a Docker container
- SQLAlchemy: Using Cascade Deletes to delete related objects
- Using PyInstaller and Cython to create a Python executable
- Flask RESTful API request parameter validation with Marshmallow schemas