Matches found for tag 'DNS': 2
13 July 2023 Updated 13 July 2023 by Peter
Offload your Python aoihttp application by adding caching DNS resolvers to your local system.
27 November 2020 Updated 27 November 2020 by Peter
A website URL starting with 'www' prevents visitor data (cookies) being send to unintended destinations.
- Using UUIDs instead of Integer Autoincrement Primary Keys with SQLAlchemy and MariaDb
- Using Python's pyOpenSSL to verify SSL certificates downloaded from a host
- Using PyInstaller and Cython to create a Python executable
- Connect to a service on a Docker host from a Docker container
- SQLAlchemy: Using Cascade Deletes to delete related objects
- Flask RESTful API request parameter validation with Marshmallow schemas