Matches found for tag 'Web automation': 2
7 September 2023 Updated 7 September 2023 by Peter
The YouTube API is the way to go to get a list of YouTube videos of a person, but it can cost you a lot.
11 August 2023 Updated 11 August 2023 by Peter
For small Selenium projects we do not prevent automation detection but try to mimic human behaviour.
- Using UUIDs instead of Integer Autoincrement Primary Keys with SQLAlchemy and MariaDb
- Using Python's pyOpenSSL to verify SSL certificates downloaded from a host
- Using PyInstaller and Cython to create a Python executable
- Connect to a service on a Docker host from a Docker container
- SQLAlchemy: Using Cascade Deletes to delete related objects
- Flask RESTful API request parameter validation with Marshmallow schemas