Matches found for tag 'Ubuntu Touch': 2
26 June 2020 Updated 21 July 2020 by Peter
Fetching IMAP server body parts with Python and IMAPClient is worth it. The reduction in download times is significant.
18 November 2019 Updated 19 November 2019 by Peter
Ubuntu Touch apps are developed using Qt5 and C++. Using pyOtherSide we can use Python instead of C++.
- Using UUIDs instead of Integer Autoincrement Primary Keys with SQLAlchemy and MariaDb
- Using Python's pyOpenSSL to verify SSL certificates downloaded from a host
- Connect to a service on a Docker host from a Docker container
- Using PyInstaller and Cython to create a Python executable
- SQLAlchemy: Using Cascade Deletes to delete related objects
- Flask RESTful API request parameter validation with Marshmallow schemas