Matches found for tag 'RabbitMQ': 2
8 January 2023 Updated 9 January 2023 by Peter
Use the examples in the Pika documentation to create your own RabbitMQ publisher and consumer classes.
25 March 2022 Updated 25 March 2022 by Peter
With RabbitMQ Pika asynchronous publishing do not forget to include all conditions to avoid data loss.
- Using UUIDs instead of Integer Autoincrement Primary Keys with SQLAlchemy and MariaDb
- Using Python's pyOpenSSL to verify SSL certificates downloaded from a host
- Connect to a service on a Docker host from a Docker container
- Using PyInstaller and Cython to create a Python executable
- SQLAlchemy: Using Cascade Deletes to delete related objects
- Flask RESTful API request parameter validation with Marshmallow schemas