17 August 2019 Updated 11 October 2019
This is a website demonstrating some capabilities of a possible product.
At the moment it does not have a name.
Not at the moment, a release date is not available.
Probably not. But if you think you want to add languages after some time then you may like to use this product.
The main feature is that it has multilanguage built-in.
Depends on how you define secure. Does it connect you to Google? No. Does it send your data to other parties? No.
- Politician Translator with Spacy and Negate
- From monolithic code to services with RabbitMQ and Pika
- Flask application showing stdout and stderr of a background job
- Aggregate and tail Docker container logs using Docker SDK for Python
- Python application logging with Docker
- LogLineFollower: Follow lines of a growing log file
- Flask SQLAlchemy CRUD application with WTForms QuerySelectField and QuerySelectMultipleField
- Flask RESTful API request parameter validation with Marshmallow schemas
- Using UUIDs instead of Integer Autoincrement Primary Keys with SQLAlchemy and MariaDb
- Using Python's pyOpenSSL to verify SSL certificates downloaded from a host
- Using PyInstaller and Cython to create a Python executable
- SLQAlchemy dynamic query building and filtering including soft deletes