17 August 2019 Updated 11 October 2019
This is a website demonstrating some capabilities of a possible product.
At the moment it does not have a name.
Not at the moment, a release date is not available.
Probably not. But if you think you want to add languages after some time then you may like to use this product.
The main feature is that it has multilanguage built-in.
Depends on how you define secure. Does it connect you to Google? No. Does it send your data to other parties? No.
- Collect and block IP addresses with ipset and Python
- How to cancel tasks with Python Asynchronous IO (AsyncIO)
- Run a Docker command inside a Docker Cron container
- Creating a Captcha with Flask, WTForms, SQLAlchemy, SQLite
- Multiprocessing, file locking, SQLite and testing
- Sending messages to Slack using chat_postMessage
- Flask RESTful API request parameter validation with Marshmallow schemas
- Using UUIDs instead of Integer Autoincrement Primary Keys with SQLAlchemy and MariaDb
- Using Python's pyOpenSSL to verify SSL certificates downloaded from a host
- Connect to a service on a Docker host from a Docker container
- Using PyInstaller and Cython to create a Python executable
- SQLAlchemy: Using Cascade Deletes to delete related objects