17 August 2019 Updated 11 October 2019
This is a website demonstrating some capabilities of a possible product.
At the moment it does not have a name.
Not at the moment, a release date is not available.
The main feature is that it has multilanguage built-in.
Probably not. But if you think you want to add languages after some time then you may like to use this product.
- How to set the timezone when using the Python Alpine Docker image
- Flask multilanguage processing, switching and the 404 Page Not Found exception
- Two Flask apps, frontend and admin, on one domain using DispatcherMiddleware
- Adding url_for() links to Jinja templates of a Flask multilanguage website
- ISPConfig: running a Python Flask Docker container as a jailed Shell User
- Converting to a multilanguage database