17 August 2019 Updated 11 October 2019
This is a website demonstrating some capabilities of a possible product.
At the moment it does not have a name.
Not at the moment, a release date is not available.
The main feature is that it has multilanguage built-in.
Probably not. But if you think you want to add languages after some time then you may like to use this product.
Depends on how you define secure. Does it connect you to Google? No. Does it send your data to other parties? No.
- Two Flask apps, frontend and admin, on one domain using DispatcherMiddleware
- Adding url_for() links to Jinja templates of a Flask multilanguage website
- Docker containers suddenly using 192.168.0.0/16 instead of 172.17.0.0/16: services lost
- Developing Ubuntu Touch apps with Python using pyOtherSide
- ISPConfig: running a Python Flask Docker container as a jailed Shell User
- Refining multilanguage: adding language fallback as an option