Matches found for tag 'Flask': 27, showing 8
25 July 2020 Updated 25 July 2020 by Peter
Using Pytest fixtures and hooks and Flask test_client we can run tests and manually approve texts.
29 May 2020 Updated 29 May 2020 by Peter
Use a Jinja icon macro to put icons on your pages and use <symbol> to define icons once and use multiple times on the same page.
12 May 2020 Updated 12 May 2020 by Peter
By avoiding duplication your code becomes smaller and better maintainable.
26 April 2020 Updated 30 June 2020 by Peter
Create scripts to automate the conversion. They will save you time and prevent unnecessary errors.
16 April 2020 Updated 16 April 2020 by Peter
Sometimes you want to block IP addresses immediately. This post describes a method how you can do this.
24 March 2020 Updated 25 March 2020 by Peter
Using a view class instead of view functions is better because it allows us to share code instead of duplicating and modifying it.
10 March 2020 Updated 11 March 2020 by Peter
The lifetime of many open source components can be short. Write your own if you want to make sure your software lives on.
29 February 2020 Updated 29 February 2020 by Peter
You should always check if CSRF protection is working. With Flask this is not obvious.
- Two Flask apps, frontend and admin, on one domain using DispatcherMiddleware
- SLQAlchemy dynamic query building and filtering including soft deletes
- Flask with multiple forms on a page posted using AJAX and returning a rendered form result
- SQLAlchemy server-side datetime calculations
- Adding url_for() links to Jinja templates of a Flask multilanguage website
- OWASP Zed Attack Proxy (ZAP) security testing