Matches found for tag 'Celery': 2
29 October 2020 Updated 29 October 2020 by Peter
Docker-compose makes it very easy to use the same Docker image for your Flask application and the Celery worker(s).
10 October 2020 Updated 11 October 2020 by Peter
Starting with Celery is easy. But before you take Celery to production, you have to spend a lot of time to really understand it.
- Using UUIDs instead of Integer Autoincrement Primary Keys with SQLAlchemy and MariaDb
- Using Python's pyOpenSSL to verify SSL certificates downloaded from a host
- Connect to a service on a Docker host from a Docker container
- Using PyInstaller and Cython to create a Python executable
- SQLAlchemy: Using Cascade Deletes to delete related objects
- Flask RESTful API request parameter validation with Marshmallow schemas