Matches found for tag 'API': 4
4 June 2021 Updated 4 June 2021 by Peter
I wanted an asynchronous SQLAlchemy API but ended up building a synchronous SQLAlchemy API.
24 May 2021 Updated 24 May 2021 by Peter
Write tests for users in regular Python code, then run the tests with concurrent users.
22 April 2021 Updated 22 April 2021 by Peter
Create your own view class and utility functions to reduce code and avoid errors.
30 March 2021 Updated 22 April 2021 by Peter
Create separate schemas for path, query and body request parameters and validate them with a single function.
- Redirect on an exception in Flask using a decorator
- SQLAlchemy Many-To-Many: Four ways to select data
- Testing the RabbitMQ Pika publishing examples
- An attempt to solve Tic-Tac-Toe using Keras and LSTM
- LSTM multi-step hyperparameter optimization with Keras Tuner
- Finding the closest matching sentence from a list of sentences
- Using Python's pyOpenSSL to verify SSL certificates downloaded from a host
- Using UUIDs instead of Integer Autoincrement Primary Keys with SQLAlchemy and MariaDb
- Flask RESTful API request parameter validation with Marshmallow schemas
- Migrating from Bootstrap 4 to Bootstrap 5
- SLQAlchemy dynamic query building and filtering including soft deletes
- Documenting a Flask RESTful API with OpenAPI (Swagger) using APISpec