Matches found for tag 'API': 5
21 February 2023 Updated 21 February 2023 by Peter
Consideration of all possible states, and conditions, is not desirable but a requirement.
4 June 2021 Updated 4 June 2021 by Peter
I wanted an asynchronous SQLAlchemy API but ended up building a synchronous SQLAlchemy API.
24 May 2021 Updated 24 May 2021 by Peter
Write tests for users in regular Python code, then run the tests with concurrent users.
22 April 2021 Updated 22 April 2021 by Peter
Create your own view class and utility functions to reduce code and avoid errors.
30 March 2021 Updated 22 April 2021 by Peter
Create separate schemas for path, query and body request parameters and validate them with a single function.
- Collect and block IP addresses with ipset and Python
- How to cancel tasks with Python Asynchronous IO (AsyncIO)
- Run a Docker command inside a Docker Cron container
- Creating a Captcha with Flask, WTForms, SQLAlchemy, SQLite
- Multiprocessing, file locking, SQLite and testing
- Sending messages to Slack using chat_postMessage
- Flask RESTful API request parameter validation with Marshmallow schemas
- Using UUIDs instead of Integer Autoincrement Primary Keys with SQLAlchemy and MariaDb
- Using Python's pyOpenSSL to verify SSL certificates downloaded from a host
- Connect to a service on a Docker host from a Docker container
- Using PyInstaller and Cython to create a Python executable
- SQLAlchemy: Using Cascade Deletes to delete related objects