Matches found for tag 'API': 4
4 June 2021 Updated 4 June 2021 by Peter
I wanted an asynchronous SQLAlchemy API but ended up building a synchronous SQLAlchemy API.
24 May 2021 Updated 24 May 2021 by Peter
Write tests for users in regular Python code, then run the tests with concurrent users.
22 April 2021 Updated 22 April 2021 by Peter
Create your own view class and utility functions to reduce code and avoid errors.
30 March 2021 Updated 22 April 2021 by Peter
Create separate schemas for path, query and body request parameters and validate them with a single function.
- Python Multiprocessing graceful shutdown in the proper order
- FastAPI + SQLAlchemy: Asynchronous IO and Back Pressure
- Connect two Docker containers having their own Docker Compose files
- Using Locust to load test a FastAPI app with concurrent users
- Documenting a Flask RESTful API with OpenAPI (Swagger) using APISpec
- Flask RESTful API request parameter validation with Marshmallow schemas
- Using UUIDs instead of Integer Autoincrement Primary Keys with SQLAlchemy and MariaDb
- Adding url_for() links to Jinja templates of a Flask multilanguage website
- SQLAlchemy server-side datetime calculations
- SLQAlchemy dynamic query building and filtering including soft deletes
- Sending mail from a Docker container using ISPConfig3 host Postfix MTA
- Python Flask app on Docker in ISPConfig3 with Nginx - Part 1: Minimal app