Matches found for tag 'API': 4
4 June 2021 Updated 4 June 2021 by Peter
I wanted an asynchronous SQLAlchemy API but ended up building a synchronous SQLAlchemy API.
24 May 2021 Updated 24 May 2021 by Peter
Write tests for users in regular Python code, then run the tests with concurrent users.
22 April 2021 Updated 22 April 2021 by Peter
Create your own view class and utility functions to reduce code and avoid errors.
30 March 2021 Updated 22 April 2021 by Peter
Create separate schemas for path, query and body request parameters and validate them with a single function.
- LogLineFollower: Follow lines of a growing log file
- Connect to a service on a Docker host from a Docker container
- AIOHTTP: Detecting DNS timeout with custom nameservers
- Flask Message Flashing: Replace Bootstrap Alerts by Toasts
- SQLAlchemy: Using Cascade Deletes to delete related objects
- SQLAlchemy PostgreSQL: Add a second BigInteger Primary Key
- Flask SQLAlchemy CRUD application with WTForms QuerySelectField and QuerySelectMultipleField
- Using UUIDs instead of Integer Autoincrement Primary Keys with SQLAlchemy and MariaDb
- Using Python's pyOpenSSL to verify SSL certificates downloaded from a host
- Flask RESTful API request parameter validation with Marshmallow schemas
- SLQAlchemy dynamic query building and filtering including soft deletes
- Documenting a Flask RESTful API with OpenAPI (Swagger) using APISpec