Matches found for tag 'Bootstrap': 5
17 January 2021 Updated 17 January 2021 by Peter
In December 2020, Bootstrap 5 Beta 1 was released. After reading all the changes and additions, one can only conclude that this is another big step forward.
8 February 2020 Updated 16 February 2020 by Peter
24 January 2020 Updated 24 January 2020 by Peter
By modifying the WTforms RadioField ListWidget and using Bootstrap 4 buttons we can build a nice image picker.
14 August 2019 Updated 14 August 2019 by Peter
After editing marathon I am Ringo Starr: I've got blisters on my fingers!
1 June 2019 Updated 29 August 2019 by Peter
Using ordering and push techniques you can create Bootstrap advanced grid layouts.
- Migrating from Bootstrap 4 to Bootstrap 5
- Using Python's pyOpenSSL to verify SSL certificates downloaded from a host
- Why your website canonical name must be 'www' (or 'app' or something else)
- Flask's SERVER_NAME, subdomains and 404 errors
- Flask, Celery, Redis and Docker
- Celery, Redis and the (in)famous email task example
- Using UUIDs instead of Integer Autoincrement Primary Keys with SQLAlchemy and MariaDb
- Flask with multiple forms on a page posted using AJAX and returning a rendered form result
- SLQAlchemy dynamic query building and filtering including soft deletes
- SQLAlchemy server-side datetime calculations
- Two Flask apps, frontend and admin, on one domain using DispatcherMiddleware
- OWASP Zed Attack Proxy (ZAP) security testing