Matches found for tag 'Bootstrap': 2
14 August 2019 Updated 14 August 2019 by Peter
This post is about editing code, a lot of editing, huge amounts of editing! When you implement much functionality, you notice things that need attention, things that need you to research, how do others do this, what is the plural of certain words, etc. I maintain a todo list and every time I noticed something that needed attention I added it to this list. The list got too big so I decided to stop adding ...
1 June 2019 Updated 29 August 2019 by Peter
For this blog I wanted the blog post page to have three 'columns'. Why did I quote the word columns? Because what is a column on a large screen can be a row on a mobile device. Bootstrap uses containers, rows and columns. And of course, a Bootstrap column can show on the screen as a column or a row. Help! When designing a layout we must not think about columns but about screen elements and how we ...
- ISPConfig: running a Python Flask Docker container as a jailed Shell User
- Two Flask apps, frontend and admin, on one domain using DispatcherMiddleware
- Adding url_for() links to Jinja templates of a Flask multilanguage website
- Docker containers suddenly using 192.168.0.0/16 instead of 172.17.0.0/16: services lost
- Developing Ubuntu Touch apps with Python using pyOtherSide
- Refining multilanguage: adding language fallback as an option