Matches found for tag 'Machine Learning': 7
11 January 2023 Updated 11 January 2023 by Peter
Find out what politicians really mean by changing their text to the opposite.
2 March 2022 Updated 3 March 2022 by Peter
Deep Learning is not the way to solve Tic-Tac-Toe but it certainly is a nice educational experience.
13 February 2022 Updated 2 March 2022 by Peter
Our black box is tuned by someone else, nice. But this also takes a lot of time and has a large carbon footprint, not so nice.
6 February 2022 Updated 6 February 2022 by Peter
Fun with matching sentences using Sentence-Transformers.
2 February 2022 Updated 2 February 2022 by Peter
A Deep Learning model is NOT a black box. It requires tuning for good performance.
30 January 2022 Updated 30 January 2022 by Peter
Predicting the future with Deep Learning is a hot topic. That is why I want to master this.
28 January 2022 Updated 28 January 2022 by Peter
Using Keras we can create a Deep Learning black box that can predict future values
- Collect and block IP addresses with ipset and Python
- How to cancel tasks with Python Asynchronous IO (AsyncIO)
- Run a Docker command inside a Docker Cron container
- Creating a Captcha with Flask, WTForms, SQLAlchemy, SQLite
- Multiprocessing, file locking, SQLite and testing
- Sending messages to Slack using chat_postMessage
- Flask RESTful API request parameter validation with Marshmallow schemas
- Using UUIDs instead of Integer Autoincrement Primary Keys with SQLAlchemy and MariaDb
- Using Python's pyOpenSSL to verify SSL certificates downloaded from a host
- Connect to a service on a Docker host from a Docker container
- Using PyInstaller and Cython to create a Python executable
- SQLAlchemy: Using Cascade Deletes to delete related objects