Matches found for tag 'Redis': 2
29 October 2020 Updated 29 October 2020 by Peter
Docker-compose makes it very easy to use the same Docker image for your Flask application and the Celery worker(s).
10 October 2020 Updated 11 October 2020 by Peter
Starting with Celery is easy. But before you take Celery to production, you have to spend a lot of time to really understand it.
- Don't Repeat Yourself (DRY) with Jinja2
- SQLAlchemy, PostgreSQL, maximum number of rows per user
- Show the values in SQLAlchemy dynamic filters
- Secure data transfer with Public Key encryption and pyNaCl
- rqlite: a high-availability and distributed SQLite alternative
- Should I migrate my Docker Swarm to Kubernetes?
- Using Python's pyOpenSSL to verify SSL certificates downloaded from a host
- Using UUIDs instead of Integer Autoincrement Primary Keys with SQLAlchemy and MariaDb
- Connect to a service on a Docker host from a Docker container
- SQLAlchemy: Using Cascade Deletes to delete related objects
- Using PyInstaller and Cython to create a Python executable
- Flask RESTful API request parameter validation with Marshmallow schemas