Matches found for tag 'Redis': 2
29 October 2020 Updated 29 October 2020 by Peter
Docker-compose makes it very easy to use the same Docker image for your Flask application and the Celery worker(s).
10 October 2020 Updated 11 October 2020 by Peter
Starting with Celery is easy. But before you take Celery to production, you have to spend a lot of time to really understand it.
- Flask with multiple forms on a page posted using AJAX and returning a rendered form result
- SLQAlchemy dynamic query building and filtering including soft deletes
- Using UUIDs instead of Integer Autoincrement Primary Keys with SQLAlchemy and MariaDb
- Two Flask apps, frontend and admin, on one domain using DispatcherMiddleware
- SQLAlchemy server-side datetime calculations
- Adding url_for() links to Jinja templates of a Flask multilanguage website