Matches found for tag 'Async': 4
13 July 2023 Updated 13 July 2023 by Peter
Offload your Python aoihttp application by adding caching DNS resolvers to your local system.
2 May 2023 Updated 2 May 2023 by Peter
AsyncIO 'create_task()' does not start a task but schedules it for execution on the event loop.
27 July 2022 Updated 27 July 2022 by Peter
Using 'Client tracing' we can generate variables dns_cache_miss and host_resolved to determine if an exception was raised in the resolver.
4 June 2021 Updated 4 June 2021 by Peter
I wanted an asynchronous SQLAlchemy API but ended up building a synchronous SQLAlchemy API.
- Using UUIDs instead of Integer Autoincrement Primary Keys with SQLAlchemy and MariaDb
- Using Python's pyOpenSSL to verify SSL certificates downloaded from a host
- Using PyInstaller and Cython to create a Python executable
- Connect to a service on a Docker host from a Docker container
- SQLAlchemy: Using Cascade Deletes to delete related objects
- Flask RESTful API request parameter validation with Marshmallow schemas