Matches found for tag 'UUID': 2
26 April 2020 Updated 30 June 2020 by Peter
Create scripts to automate the conversion. They will save you time and prevent unnecessary errors.
9 April 2020 Updated 9 April 2020 by Peter
UUID Primary Keys are 'universe unique' and have many advantages. Consider using them in your next project.
- Don't Repeat Yourself (DRY) with Jinja2
- SQLAlchemy, PostgreSQL, maximum number of rows per user
- Show the values in SQLAlchemy dynamic filters
- Secure data transfer with Public Key encryption and pyNaCl
- rqlite: a high-availability and distributed SQLite alternative
- Should I migrate my Docker Swarm to Kubernetes?
- Using Python's pyOpenSSL to verify SSL certificates downloaded from a host
- Using UUIDs instead of Integer Autoincrement Primary Keys with SQLAlchemy and MariaDb
- Connect to a service on a Docker host from a Docker container
- SQLAlchemy: Using Cascade Deletes to delete related objects
- Using PyInstaller and Cython to create a Python executable
- Flask RESTful API request parameter validation with Marshmallow schemas