Matches found for tag 'Babel': 4
6 January 2020 Updated 9 January 2020 by Peter
13 November 2019 Updated 15 November 2019 by Peter
In this post we discuss several conditions when processing the language in the url, using a default language and using a list of available languages.
14 August 2019 Updated 14 August 2019 by Peter
After editing marathon I am Ringo Starr: I've got blisters on my fingers!
7 August 2019 Updated 30 August 2019 by Peter
Not many examples exist for multilanguage Flask. Here we follow the suggestions from the Flask documentation.
- Python Multiprocessing graceful shutdown in the proper order
- FastAPI + SQLAlchemy: Asynchronous IO and Back Pressure
- Connect two Docker containers having their own Docker Compose files
- Using Locust to load test a FastAPI app with concurrent users
- Documenting a Flask RESTful API with OpenAPI (Swagger) using APISpec
- Flask RESTful API request parameter validation with Marshmallow schemas
- Using UUIDs instead of Integer Autoincrement Primary Keys with SQLAlchemy and MariaDb
- Adding url_for() links to Jinja templates of a Flask multilanguage website
- SQLAlchemy server-side datetime calculations
- SLQAlchemy dynamic query building and filtering including soft deletes
- Sending mail from a Docker container using ISPConfig3 host Postfix MTA
- Python Flask app on Docker in ISPConfig3 with Nginx - Part 1: Minimal app