Matches found for tag 'Babel': 4
6 January 2020 Updated 9 January 2020 by Peter
13 November 2019 Updated 15 November 2019 by Peter
In this post we discuss several conditions when processing the language in the url, using a default language and using a list of available languages.
14 August 2019 Updated 14 August 2019 by Peter
After editing marathon I am Ringo Starr: I've got blisters on my fingers!
7 August 2019 Updated 30 August 2019 by Peter
Not many examples exist for multilanguage Flask. Here we follow the suggestions from the Flask documentation.
- Politician Translator with Spacy and Negate
- From monolithic code to services with RabbitMQ and Pika
- Flask application showing stdout and stderr of a background job
- Aggregate and tail Docker container logs using Docker SDK for Python
- Python application logging with Docker
- LogLineFollower: Follow lines of a growing log file
- Flask SQLAlchemy CRUD application with WTForms QuerySelectField and QuerySelectMultipleField
- Flask RESTful API request parameter validation with Marshmallow schemas
- Using UUIDs instead of Integer Autoincrement Primary Keys with SQLAlchemy and MariaDb
- Using Python's pyOpenSSL to verify SSL certificates downloaded from a host
- Using PyInstaller and Cython to create a Python executable
- SLQAlchemy dynamic query building and filtering including soft deletes