Matches found for tag 'Babel': 4
6 January 2020 Updated 9 January 2020 by Peter
13 November 2019 Updated 15 November 2019 by Peter
In this post we discuss several conditions when processing the language in the url, using a default language and using a list of available languages.
14 August 2019 Updated 14 August 2019 by Peter
After editing marathon I am Ringo Starr: I've got blisters on my fingers!
7 August 2019 Updated 30 August 2019 by Peter
Not many examples exist for multilanguage Flask. Here we follow the suggestions from the Flask documentation.
- Using UUIDs instead of Integer Autoincrement Primary Keys with SQLAlchemy and MariaDb
- Using Python's pyOpenSSL to verify SSL certificates downloaded from a host
- Using PyInstaller and Cython to create a Python executable
- Connect to a service on a Docker host from a Docker container
- SQLAlchemy: Using Cascade Deletes to delete related objects
- Flask RESTful API request parameter validation with Marshmallow schemas