Matches found for tag 'SQLAlchemy': 15, showing 8
10 April 2023 Updated 10 April 2023 by Peter
Respect the privacy of your visitors, do not connect them to a third-party Captcha service!
16 July 2022 Updated 16 July 2022 by Peter
Cascade Deletes is much more than just adding 'all, delete' to the relationship.
28 May 2022 Updated 29 May 2022 by Peter
Using UUIDs is fine, but when you're dealing with millions of records, stick with BigIntegers
12 April 2022 Updated 12 April 2022 by Peter
4 June 2021 Updated 4 June 2021 by Peter
I wanted an asynchronous SQLAlchemy API but ended up building a synchronous SQLAlchemy API.
8 March 2021 Updated 8 March 2021 by Peter
WTForms QuerySelectField and QuerySelectMultipleField make it easy to manage SQLAlchemy relationship data.
9 April 2020 Updated 9 April 2020 by Peter
UUID Primary Keys are 'universe unique' and have many advantages. Consider using them in your next project.
8 February 2020 Updated 16 February 2020 by Peter
- Using UUIDs instead of Integer Autoincrement Primary Keys with SQLAlchemy and MariaDb
- Using Python's pyOpenSSL to verify SSL certificates downloaded from a host
- Using PyInstaller and Cython to create a Python executable
- Connect to a service on a Docker host from a Docker container
- SQLAlchemy: Using Cascade Deletes to delete related objects
- Flask RESTful API request parameter validation with Marshmallow schemas