Matches found for tag 'Docker': 11, showing 8
29 October 2020 Updated 29 October 2020 by Peter
Docker-compose makes it very easy to use the same Docker image for your Flask application and the Celery worker(s).
30 September 2020 Updated 30 September 2020 by Peter
By sharing the code and (optionally) templates we avoid making copies and reduce maintenance time.
22 September 2020 Updated 22 September 2020 by Peter
Use a script to check the directories and files that will be included in your Docker image fast and easy.
9 December 2019 by Peter
Docker bypasses ufw firewall settings and exposes ports to the outside world, a very serious security leak.
27 November 2019 Updated 27 November 2019 by Peter
My Docker applications suddenly could not send mail using the host Postfix MTA. I fixed this by specifying a Docker default address pool, but it is better to do this before deployment.
13 November 2019 by Peter
When using a Python Alpine Docker image we must add the tzdata package before we can set the timezone.
18 October 2019 Updated 18 October 2019 by Peter
The method described requires you can be root, meaning it is not universal but may be sufficient if you are the system administrator.
4 July 2019 Updated 29 August 2019 by Peter
Let’s burn their deeplearning GPU’s.
- Migrating from Bootstrap 4 to Bootstrap 5
- Using Python's pyOpenSSL to verify SSL certificates downloaded from a host
- Why your website canonical name must be 'www' (or 'app' or something else)
- Flask's SERVER_NAME, subdomains and 404 errors
- Flask, Celery, Redis and Docker
- Celery, Redis and the (in)famous email task example
- Using UUIDs instead of Integer Autoincrement Primary Keys with SQLAlchemy and MariaDb
- Flask with multiple forms on a page posted using AJAX and returning a rendered form result
- SLQAlchemy dynamic query building and filtering including soft deletes
- SQLAlchemy server-side datetime calculations
- Two Flask apps, frontend and admin, on one domain using DispatcherMiddleware
- OWASP Zed Attack Proxy (ZAP) security testing