Matches found for tag 'MariaDB': 5
26 April 2020 Updated 30 June 2020 by Peter
Create scripts to automate the conversion. They will save you time and prevent unnecessary errors.
9 April 2020 Updated 9 April 2020 by Peter
UUID Primary Keys are 'universe unique' and have many advantages. Consider using them in your next project.
25 August 2019 Updated 30 August 2019 by Peter
We add a table with translations for every table that has fields that must be shown in multiple languages.
14 August 2019 Updated 14 August 2019 by Peter
After editing marathon I am Ringo Starr: I've got blisters on my fingers!
29 July 2019 Updated 29 August 2019 by Peter
Checking timing is another way of looking for errors
- Redirect on an exception in Flask using a decorator
- SQLAlchemy Many-To-Many: Four ways to select data
- Testing the RabbitMQ Pika publishing examples
- An attempt to solve Tic-Tac-Toe using Keras and LSTM
- LSTM multi-step hyperparameter optimization with Keras Tuner
- Finding the closest matching sentence from a list of sentences
- Using Python's pyOpenSSL to verify SSL certificates downloaded from a host
- Using UUIDs instead of Integer Autoincrement Primary Keys with SQLAlchemy and MariaDb
- Flask RESTful API request parameter validation with Marshmallow schemas
- Migrating from Bootstrap 4 to Bootstrap 5
- SLQAlchemy dynamic query building and filtering including soft deletes
- Documenting a Flask RESTful API with OpenAPI (Swagger) using APISpec