Matches found for tag 'MariaDB': 5
26 April 2020 Updated 30 June 2020 by Peter
Create scripts to automate the conversion. They will save you time and prevent unnecessary errors.
9 April 2020 Updated 9 April 2020 by Peter
UUID Primary Keys are 'universe unique' and have many advantages. Consider using them in your next project.
25 August 2019 Updated 30 August 2019 by Peter
We add a table with translations for every table that has fields that must be shown in multiple languages.
14 August 2019 Updated 14 August 2019 by Peter
After editing marathon I am Ringo Starr: I've got blisters on my fingers!
29 July 2019 Updated 29 August 2019 by Peter
Checking timing is another way of looking for errors
- Python Multiprocessing graceful shutdown in the proper order
- FastAPI + SQLAlchemy: Asynchronous IO and Back Pressure
- Connect two Docker containers having their own Docker Compose files
- Using Locust to load test a FastAPI app with concurrent users
- Documenting a Flask RESTful API with OpenAPI (Swagger) using APISpec
- Flask RESTful API request parameter validation with Marshmallow schemas
- Using UUIDs instead of Integer Autoincrement Primary Keys with SQLAlchemy and MariaDb
- Adding url_for() links to Jinja templates of a Flask multilanguage website
- SQLAlchemy server-side datetime calculations
- SLQAlchemy dynamic query building and filtering including soft deletes
- Sending mail from a Docker container using ISPConfig3 host Postfix MTA
- Python Flask app on Docker in ISPConfig3 with Nginx - Part 1: Minimal app