Matches found for tag 'MariaDB': 5
26 April 2020 Updated 30 June 2020 by Peter
Create scripts to automate the conversion. They will save you time and prevent unnecessary errors.
9 April 2020 Updated 9 April 2020 by Peter
UUID Primary Keys are 'universe unique' and have many advantages. Consider using them in your next project.
25 August 2019 Updated 30 August 2019 by Peter
We add a table with translations for every table that has fields that must be shown in multiple languages.
14 August 2019 Updated 14 August 2019 by Peter
After editing marathon I am Ringo Starr: I've got blisters on my fingers!
29 July 2019 Updated 29 August 2019 by Peter
Checking timing is another way of looking for errors
- Migrating from Bootstrap 4 to Bootstrap 5
- Using Python's pyOpenSSL to verify SSL certificates downloaded from a host
- Why your website canonical name must be 'www' (or 'app' or something else)
- Flask's SERVER_NAME, subdomains and 404 errors
- Flask, Celery, Redis and Docker
- Celery, Redis and the (in)famous email task example
- Using UUIDs instead of Integer Autoincrement Primary Keys with SQLAlchemy and MariaDb
- Flask with multiple forms on a page posted using AJAX and returning a rendered form result
- SLQAlchemy dynamic query building and filtering including soft deletes
- SQLAlchemy server-side datetime calculations
- Two Flask apps, frontend and admin, on one domain using DispatcherMiddleware
- OWASP Zed Attack Proxy (ZAP) security testing