Matches found for tag 'MariaDB': 5
26 April 2020 Updated 30 June 2020 by Peter
Create scripts to automate the conversion. They will save you time and prevent unnecessary errors.
9 April 2020 Updated 9 April 2020 by Peter
UUID Primary Keys are 'universe unique' and have many advantages. Consider using them in your next project.
25 August 2019 Updated 30 August 2019 by Peter
We add a table with translations for every table that has fields that must be shown in multiple languages.
14 August 2019 Updated 14 August 2019 by Peter
After editing marathon I am Ringo Starr: I've got blisters on my fingers!
29 July 2019 Updated 29 August 2019 by Peter
Checking timing is another way of looking for errors
- Using UUIDs instead of Integer Autoincrement Primary Keys with SQLAlchemy and MariaDb
- Using Python's pyOpenSSL to verify SSL certificates downloaded from a host
- Connect to a service on a Docker host from a Docker container
- Using PyInstaller and Cython to create a Python executable
- SQLAlchemy: Using Cascade Deletes to delete related objects
- Flask RESTful API request parameter validation with Marshmallow schemas