Matches found for tag 'Exceptions': 3
21 February 2023 Updated 21 February 2023 by Peter
Consideration of all possible states, and conditions, is not desirable but a requirement.
7 May 2022 Updated 8 May 2022 by Peter
Python exception handling decorators are a powerful way to reduce try-except code.
17 June 2020 Updated 17 June 2020 by Peter
Proper exception handling gives you easier to read code but also requires you to think very careful what you want to do.
- Using UUIDs instead of Integer Autoincrement Primary Keys with SQLAlchemy and MariaDb
- Using Python's pyOpenSSL to verify SSL certificates downloaded from a host
- Using PyInstaller and Cython to create a Python executable
- Connect to a service on a Docker host from a Docker container
- SQLAlchemy: Using Cascade Deletes to delete related objects
- Flask RESTful API request parameter validation with Marshmallow schemas