Matches found for tag 'Email': 4
27 September 2021 Updated 27 September 2021 by Peter
Flattening the BODYSTRUCTURE requires that you start reading the RFC3501.
10 October 2020 Updated 11 October 2020 by Peter
Starting with Celery is easy. But before you take Celery to production, you have to spend a lot of time to really understand it.
20 August 2020 Updated 20 August 2020 by Peter
Postfix can generate reports. Here I present another way to get the send status of emails.
26 June 2020 Updated 21 July 2020 by Peter
Fetching IMAP server body parts with Python and IMAPClient is worth it. The reduction in download times is significant.
- Redirect on an exception in Flask using a decorator
- SQLAlchemy Many-To-Many: Four ways to select data
- Testing the RabbitMQ Pika publishing examples
- An attempt to solve Tic-Tac-Toe using Keras and LSTM
- LSTM multi-step hyperparameter optimization with Keras Tuner
- Finding the closest matching sentence from a list of sentences
- Using Python's pyOpenSSL to verify SSL certificates downloaded from a host
- Using UUIDs instead of Integer Autoincrement Primary Keys with SQLAlchemy and MariaDb
- Flask RESTful API request parameter validation with Marshmallow schemas
- Migrating from Bootstrap 4 to Bootstrap 5
- SLQAlchemy dynamic query building and filtering including soft deletes
- Documenting a Flask RESTful API with OpenAPI (Swagger) using APISpec