Matches found for tag 'Email': 3
10 October 2020 Updated 11 October 2020 by Peter
Starting with Celery is easy. But before you take Celery to production, you have to spend a lot of time to really understand it.
20 August 2020 Updated 20 August 2020 by Peter
Postfix can generate reports. Here I present another way to get the send status of emails.
26 June 2020 Updated 21 July 2020 by Peter
Fetching IMAP server body parts with Python and IMAPClient is worth it. The reduction in download times is significant.
- Python Multiprocessing graceful shutdown in the proper order
- FastAPI + SQLAlchemy: Asynchronous IO and Back Pressure
- Connect two Docker containers having their own Docker Compose files
- Using Locust to load test a FastAPI app with concurrent users
- Documenting a Flask RESTful API with OpenAPI (Swagger) using APISpec
- Flask RESTful API request parameter validation with Marshmallow schemas
- Using UUIDs instead of Integer Autoincrement Primary Keys with SQLAlchemy and MariaDb
- Adding url_for() links to Jinja templates of a Flask multilanguage website
- SQLAlchemy server-side datetime calculations
- SLQAlchemy dynamic query building and filtering including soft deletes
- Sending mail from a Docker container using ISPConfig3 host Postfix MTA
- Python Flask app on Docker in ISPConfig3 with Nginx - Part 1: Minimal app