Matches found for tag 'Email': 4
27 September 2021 Updated 27 September 2021 by Peter
Flattening the BODYSTRUCTURE requires that you start reading the RFC3501.
10 October 2020 Updated 11 October 2020 by Peter
Starting with Celery is easy. But before you take Celery to production, you have to spend a lot of time to really understand it.
20 August 2020 Updated 20 August 2020 by Peter
Postfix can generate reports. Here I present another way to get the send status of emails.
26 June 2020 Updated 21 July 2020 by Peter
Fetching IMAP server body parts with Python and IMAPClient is worth it. The reduction in download times is significant.
- Using UUIDs instead of Integer Autoincrement Primary Keys with SQLAlchemy and MariaDb
- Using Python's pyOpenSSL to verify SSL certificates downloaded from a host
- Connect to a service on a Docker host from a Docker container
- Using PyInstaller and Cython to create a Python executable
- SQLAlchemy: Using Cascade Deletes to delete related objects
- Flask RESTful API request parameter validation with Marshmallow schemas